Frequently Asked Questions

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Can Senator Johnson expedite my case with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services?

The USCIS has specific expedite criteria that must be met before a case can be approved for expedited processing. If you believe that your case meets one or more of the expedite criteria, you may contact my office with documentation supporting your request and my staff will help you initiate an inquiry with USCIS. For more information, please visit:  Expedite Criteria

U.S. Department of State

My relatives were denied a non-immigrant visa. Can you help?

Please keep in mind that there is no appeal option for such cases. No decision made by a consul officer can be overturned. The U.S. Department of State recommends that individuals not reapply unless their circumstances have changed since their last visa application. For more information, please visit: Visa Denials

My case is in administrative processing. Can you help?

Unfortunately, administrative processing cannot be waived or expedited. Most administrative processing is resolved within 60 days of the visa interview. When administrative processing is required, the timing will vary based on individual circumstances of each case.  For more information on administrative processing, please visit: Administrative Processing Time

How Can I Help YOU?

If you are in need of assistance after reviewing the link to the resources below, my office can help you by making an inquiry on your behalf.  Please visit these websites to find answers to commonly asked questions. 

In order to contact one of the federal agencies listed below, I will first need you to complete the Immigration Privacy Authorization Form.  Mail or fax completed forms to my Milwaukee Office.  

Citizenship and Immigration Services(USCIS)

Requesting Assistance

Before my office can assist you, you will be asked to fill out and sign the immigration privacy release form. Please note that neither I nor my staff can provide legal advice on how to handle an immigration case. You may want to contact an attorney that specializes in U.S. immigration law if you need legal counsel of any kind.

Casework Contact Form